Cervical Traction Device
I. Brief Introduction
PT-YZ-2B is a kind of product which adopts worm wheel mechanical drive as power supply to do cervical vertebra traction. Has function of sitting pose large dose traction and sitting pose small dose traction. Angle adjustment function is fit for different types of patients (head and neck leaning forward 5 ~ 15 degrees). Has elasticity flexible device which can amortize traction force (equipped with 1000N ergometer, make more precise measurement). Also adopts worm wheel speed reduce device. It is ideal choice for hospital and clinic.
II. Technical Parameters
Traction Power: 0~20kg (adjustable)
Traction Mileage: 0~600mm (adjustable)
Exterior Size (Length × Width × Height): 730×730×2000(mm)
Machine Weight: 39kg
III. Installation Method
(1) Open the package and check whether the components are entirely packed with consulting to the packing list. (If there are some shortages, please don't hesitate to contact with distributor or Xangyu Company.)
(2) Keep the chair flat and put all parts to proper position.
(3) Insert the vertical post into fixing hole which is behind the backrest and fasten it with handle screws.
(4) Fix the top beam tripod on the top of vertical post and fasten it with handle screws.
(5) Put the steel rope into the slot of wheels to prevent sticking.
(6) Gently circumrotate the handle wheel. Make sure the straight reciprocating motion of the hoisting cable is in good condition.
Then as far as that, installation is finished.
Thanks for your serious-minded installation. Please read following traction adaptation and contraindication for more scientific and safer using of this machine.
IV. Operation Method
(1) Head traction band traction: Wearing head traction band, the patient sits on the chair and takes traction. According to the patient's condition, the traction power should be controlled below 250N and the time should be 1~60min.
(2) Sitting pose large power traction: Wearing head traction band and pelvis harness, the patient sits on the chair and takes traction. According to the patient's condition, the traction power should be controlled above 250N (even more than the patients' body weight) and the time should be 30sec~10min.
(3) According to the demand of medical treatment, patient can take other therapies as cooperation.
V. Adaptation and Contraindication
1. Applicable scope
This chair is suitable for various cervical spondylosis, traumatic fractue, allotopia, partial paralysis complication, also for cervical-caused dizzy and headache, dysarteriotony, vision disorder and language barrier, and other clinical symptoms.
Patients with inflammation of neck, bone tuberculosis, bone tumour, acute angiocardiopathy, diabetes mellitus, communicable disease, cervical skin dilapidation, cervical arteriosclerosis, fracture of cervical spine, and patients with spinal cord pressure caused by fracture patch naturalization to vertebral canal, etc.
VI. Matters Need Attention
1. When doing traction, if the sufferers have symptoms of dizzy, dazzle, nausea and so on, we should gradually eliminate traction, readjust the head position, or lighten traction, then do traction again.
2. When taking traction treatment, the bow frame must keep horizontal. The hoisting cable mustn't be out the pulley groove; otherwise, it may cause hoisting cable fractured, and hurts patients.
3. Before operating, choose the traction force according to individual situation. Follow in proper sequence.
4. When taking traction treatment, patients with cervical spondylotic myelopathy should follow out the doctor's directions.
5. Patients should follow out the doctor's directions when treat cervical spondylosis with the traction method.
6. Taking traction treatment should follow the basic rule: "From slow to fast, from light to heavy".
VII. Service Promise
Welcome to purchase our PT-YZ series cervical vertebra rehabilitation machines.
1. If customers find quality problems, after services of three guarantees (for repair, replacement and compensation of faulty products)
2. Please contact with us at any time for relevant elements.
3. On the process of using our products, no matter what problems you meet, please do not hesitate to call us.
4. Our company and our distributors will be irresponsible for after-sale cervices as following situations:
(1) The breakage of products is caused by improper operation or storing.
(2) Caused by moving or falling down.
(3) When the user asks for service, warranty record they provide has no seal of our company or our distributors.
(4) Do not operate this machine as above-mentioned matters need attention.
VIII. Store and Transportation Requirement
(1) The packaged products should be stored in a dry, airy, rain-tight warehouse, without chemical corrosion and contamination. Storing in the open air is prohibited.
(2) The stack of products shouldn't exceed the ultimate bearing pressure which indicated on the packing container. It is requested to put the stacking on dry liner plate which is not less than 10mm.
(1) Moisture-proof &corrosion-proof.
(2) Lightly hold and put. Avoid clash and breakage.
3. Component List (Packing List)
Main Machine 1 piece;
Operation Instruction 1 piece;
Conformity Certificate 1 piece;
Warranty Card 1 piece (bills in two parts, send us one of them for archiving)