Good quality Tens Apparatus in hot sales
1.1 PT-K-SJD-A model Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Apparatus makes use of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation method, acting special low frequency impulse current onto skin of body to bring harmless analgesic effect to human body.
1.2 Characteristics of the apparatus
1. 2. 1 outputting three roads of low frequency impulse current;
1. 2. 2 two ways of outputting: continuous output and slow break output
1. 2. 3 impulse width, frequency and the intensity of output impulse are continuously adjustable;
1. 2. 4 impulse frequency is displayed directly on screen;
1. 2. 5 it has timing function.
Main functions and requirements:
2. 1 The environment condition and operation condition shall be as follows:
Environment temperature: -10ºC~+40ºC;
Relative humidity: 30%~75%;
Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa~1060hPa;
2. 2 Power source shall be as follows:
2. 3 Output impulse wave form: square wave;
2. 4 Output impulse frequency: continuously adjustable within the range 2Hz~160Hz. Franchise ±10%;
2. 5 Output impulse width: 20μs ~500μs(0.02ms~0.5ms), franchise ±20%;
2. 6 Output current: three roads to output impulse current, and the peak current value of every road is 0~100mA, franchise±20%.
2. 7 Treatment can be timed to six gears: 5min, 10min, 15min, 20min, 25min, 30min. you can set at will. The franchise for every gear is±10%.
2. 8 Maximum output voltage: when the out put end is open circuit, the output voltage peak shall be less than 500V.
2. 9 Treatment model:
Continuous output: 30min; six gears adjustable;
Slow break output: the periods are respectively 4s±0.5s, 2s±0.2s.
2.10 The electrode plates shall have been certified with Medical Equipment Certification; round electrode plates shall be φ40mm; square electrode plates shall be 40mm×80mm.
It can be used for accessory treatment for pains caused by cervical spondylosis.
Welcome to contact us for more information of Good quality Tens Apparatus in hot sales