Med-R-Xyf-Z2 Auxiliary Ambulation Trainer/Walk Training Aid (with brake and seat)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||105*80*97-133cm W: 29kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, cash|
- Model NO.: MED-R-XYF-Z2
- Overall Dimensions (Cm): 105*80*97-133
- Seat Cushion Width: 420mm
- Height Adjusting Range of Seat Cushion: 630mm~740mm
- Adjusting Range Between Handles: 0mm~550mm
- Rated Load Quality of Seat Cushion: 135kg
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Type: Auxiliary Ambulation Trainer
- Weight: 29kg
- Front-Rear Adjusting Range of Seat Cushi: 100mm
- Height Adjusting Range of Table-Board P: 830mm~1130mm
- Rated Load Quality of Table-Board Pad: 80kg
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
1.1 Main Purpose and Applicable Range
This product is used as auxiliary appliance for patients in ambulation training. It is applicable for patients with nerve and bone joint system diseases in indoor and outdoor ambulation training.
1.2 Executive Product Standard: enterprise standard
2. Basic Parameters
|Seat cushion width||420mm|
|Front-rear adjusting range of seat cushion||100mm|
|Height adjusting range of seat cushion||630mm~740mm|
|Height adjusting range of table-board pad||830mm~1130mm|
|Adjusting range between handles||0mm~550mm|
|Rated load quality of table-board pad||80kg|
|Rated load quality of seat cushion||135kg|
|Overall dimensions (type 01 and 02) (length×width×height)||1050mm×800mm×970mm~1330mm|
3. Application Method
1) Overturn the seat cushion to the expected position, loosen adjustable bolt 5, and overturn the seat cushion backrest to the vertical position with the seat cushion telescopic rod as the central shaft.
2) Adjust the height of the table-board and the distance between handles to proper position.
3) Push the patient's wheelchair into the trainer's inner chamber. With the help of nursing staff, make the trainee stand with upper limbs on the supporting table-board pad, and hold the handle by hands.
4) Draw out the wheelchair, overturn the seat cushion backrest to the original position, and lock the front-rear adjustable bolt of the seat cushion before and after the adjustment.
5) Adjust the up-down bolts of the seat cushion, and adjust the seat cushion to proper position as well.
6) The trainee could push forward the trainer for ambulation training.
7) The trainee could use the braking handle for brake.
8) If necessary, trainee could lower down the seat cushion and sit on it.
4.1 Before using the ambulation trainer, please read the "User's Guide"; be familiar with the product function, requirements and application method; test the product with no-load operation to verify that the product is in normal condition for using.
4.3 The ambulation training shall be carried out on firm and level ground.
4.4 Moving forward is the main application method for ambulation training. Training of moving backward should be approved by physical therapist and protection measures should be taken.
4.5 All the adjusting bolts should be tightened after adjustment.
4.6 Ambulation training should comply with the principle of "Step by Step"; the training time should be increased gradually.