Portable Bladder Scanner
1) Transducer: 2.6MHz;
2) Probe: mechanical sector scanning;
3) Detect depth: ≥140 mm;
4) Host power supply: Internal battery
5) Battery: Voltage 7.4V (standard value), capacity: ≥4200mAh
Charge the batteries: charge for 3.5-4 hours full.
ll batteries: sustainable use for 4 hours(In the ready state).
6) Charger : Input voltage for the device: AC 220V±10%,50±1HZ
Output voltage for adapter:9.0V.
Output voltage for charger: 8.5V.
7) Output interface: USB for data store and software upgrade
8) Display mode: measured result, present location and B mode image
9) Measured result: automatically measurement and display its result.
10) Case management: Store, browse and export
11) Max. Measurement: 999ml;
12) Measurement accuracy: 0ml≤V≤999ml, ±15%.
13) Storage capacity: 100 cases
14) Device dimension: 310x260x50mm.
15) Net weight: about 2.1 KG.
|9||adjustable mobile stand||One|
Option: Bladder Scanner Calibration Phantom
Bladder Scanner introduce:
Bladder scanner is a portable device with advance 3-D Ultrasound technology and dedicated for noninvasive measurement of bladder filled volume. It can speedily complete the detection of bladder area through pre-scan of probe connected with the device and the display used color TFT LCD. Its measured result can be printout with thermal printer and also can be stored in the built-in flash-disk to send to the computer through USB interface. By this provides clinical data for judging the opportunity to apply catheterization, which reduces the frequency of catheterization and risk of UTI. It is also intended for evaluation of the residual volume after urination, evaluating treatment effect of a medicine or treating plan. The power for the device comes from built-in battery.
Light weight, easy to carry, accurate, safety, operating easily
Portable, design and battery-driven, it offer great convenience to use
Save Patient info and image up to 100 cases
Display real-time bladder image and position in-phase
Automatically measurement and display its result.
With USB interface can send the report to PC
Limitation of unnecessary catheterization
Reduction rates of urinary tract infection
Help in managing incontinence
Enable wide diagnose and anatomic measurement of bladder
Most common application area:
urinary tract infections
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Rehabilitation, Pediatrics,
It cannot be used on wounded skin.
For patients with hypertrophy of the prostate, space occupying disease or scars, there is a risk of producing a result exceeding the given accuracy range.