200mA Medical X-ray Equipment
USE of the 200mA Medical X-ray Equipment:
1. General photograpy
2. Filter-ray device photograpy.
Main Technical Parameter of the 200mA Medical X-ray Equipment:
1. Single bed with single tube
2. Rotary anode X-ray tube unit tangential annular tubes
3. Single-phase full-wave rectification high-voltage generator
4. Power volage(V) photograph kilovolt(kV),infinitely variable control and electric mechanism
5. Be equipped with the manostat for the filament of X-ray tube and space charge complementor
6. Photographic volume, kV, mA and s, subsection, grading and interlock protection
7. Adopt the digital circuit timer. Grading according to R10 pririty coefficient, which is exact in time control.
8. High-voltage primary uses the zero controlled circuit of silicon-controlled rectifier of large power
9. Photographic bed of the 200mA Medical X-ray Equipment can move in length and breadth.
10 The photographic bed, upright and vibrating ray-filter of the 200mA Medical X-ray Equipment are in a whole without top and bottom track.
Technical Parameters of the 200mA Medical X-ray equipment:
|Power supply||Adjustable range||With power supply 380V 340V-420V|
|With power supply 220V 195V-250V|
|Adjustable range of tube voltage||50~100kV (Can adjust continuously)|
|Adjustable range of tube current||Small focus: 50mA|
|Radiography||Big focus: 50, 100, 150 and 200mA|
|Tube current of spot-film||150mA (fix)|
|Adjustable range of time||0.04~6.3s 23 grades together|
|High-voltage||Max. DC output voltage||100kV|
|Generator unit||Max. DC output current||200mA at instant 5mA at running|
|Move range of gastrointestinal spot-film device (fluorescent screen)||Pressure direction: 300mm|
|Horizontal direction: the center of diagnostic bed moves left (right) ||±80mm|
|Vertical direction: 400mm|
|Diagnostic bed||Ray-filter for fluoroscopy||Manual single blade|
|Distance between focus and bed face:|
|At fluoroscopy and gastrointestinal radiography: 400mm(fix)|
|Ray-filter tube (device) for radiography (fix X-ray field)||Big (rectangle)||14"×17"||Distance between focus and film=1m|