TABLE TYPE STEAM STERILIZERS WITH PULSE-VACUUM SYSTEM
The unit disinfects and sterilizes the objects with saturated steam, by the means of pulsely exhausting the cold air to clear the efforts from which to the temperature,and make the objects completely drying by the way of vacuum-exhausting and jacket baking.By using the physical characteristics of the pressured saturated steam will releasing plenty of hot while condensing,the unit will keep the sterilizing objects wet and at high temperature in a given time ,which spoils the virus and the spores together, and good sterilizing efforts will be received.
|Chamber Volume:||20 Liters|
|Max working temperature:||134ºC±1ºC|
|Max working pressure:||0.22mpa|
|Adjusted sterilizing temperature range:|| 55ºC~134ºC|
|Adjusted timer range:|| 1~99mins|
|Adjusted drying time range:|| 1~99mins|
|Vacuum limit:|| -0.08mpa|
|Hot Average:|| ≤2ºC|
|Power supply:|| AC220V/50HZ|
|Transport dimension:|| 70*58*50cm|
|Gross/Net Weight|| 43kg/40kg|
l JIBIMED reserve the right for the modification of the dimension and the weight
1. The sterilizing procedure is automatically controlled, it is not necessary to be supervised, and used conveniently.
2. At lease 3 or more times pulse-vacuum exhausting, which is applied to wrapped or unwrapped objects,hollow equipment.
3. Drying function.
4. With inner printer, which record the for the full procedure of the sterilization.
5. With Bowie&Dick testing function, which is for the steam penetrating testing.
6. Self-testing malfunction, easy to maintain.
7. Safety functions:
Safety locking: the steam can not enter the chamber and the unit will alarm when the door is not closed tightly,and the door can not the open when the inner pressure is exceed 0.027mpa.
Over pressure protection:
If the pressure exceed the working pressure, the safety valve will exhausting the air.
Low water protection:
The unit can not be started if the water don't reach the high level,and the power will cut off directly.
Over current protection:
The broker will cut off the power by the over current happened.