Mce-800 Hot Sell Ophthalmic Pantoscopic Ophthalmoscope/Ophthalmic Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $540 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $540/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MCE-800
- Application: Streak Retinoscope Prices
- Trademark: Mecan
- Name: Pantoscopic Ophthalmoscope
- Ophthalmic Pantoscopic Ophthalmoscope: Streak Retinoscope Prices
- Origin: Guangdong, China
Hot Sell Ophthalmic Pantoscopic Ophthalmoscope/Ophthalmic Equipment
The brand-new Pantoscopic Ophthalmoscope is a portable digital imaging device which makes
it possible to view and take pictures of the eyes. The optical access of the Pantoscopic
Ophthalmoscope is aligned to the visual axis of smartphone camera by the adaptor which allows
to you take pictures of the fundus and retinal nerve in high resolution. You could save pictures for
each patient or email and print as needed. The Pantoscopic Ophthalmoscope provides a 5X
larger view of the fundus compared with the standard ophthalmoscope. It has a wider view field
of 230 .Without dilating the pupil, the fundus imagine could be captured at any time and places.
- Rapid capture of fundus images on your cellphone.
- Get eyeground documentation in an easy and low-cost way.
- Send images to your peers across the continum of care instantly.
- Easy carry to capture images at any clinical circumstance and work efficiently.
- Make patient education easier.
- 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye.
- Halogen lamp provides bright, white light.
- Apertures and Filters:
Looking at the pupil through an add-on corneal viewing lens, the practitioner can detect lens
In the same way, vitreous opacities could be detected by asking the patient look up and down,
to the right and to the left. Because the eye changes position or returns to the primary position,
all vitreous opacities could be seen moving across the pupil area
Please Send inquiry to us for the Hot Sell Ophthalmic Pantoscopic Ophthalmoscope/Ophthalmic Equipment