CE approved diathermy cuagulation
Main Description of diathermy cuagulation:
1. Deep hemostasis, foot control outputs, mild hemostasis.
2. According to the depth of hemostasis, the output mode stops automatically. The output power will not reduce when operating in dry and bleeding spot.
3. Foot control mode: When the tissue reach the coagulation effects, the output power declines slowly.
4. Auto mode: when the tissue or blood vessel was coagulated, output power drops off sharply, to keep the forceps from sticking and over burnt for tissues.
5. Low voltage effectively reduces forming of the sparking of forceps, stimulating for the neuromuscular, to increase the security.
6. Microcontroller system allows this unit can be used in many delicate surgery.
7. Bipolar cut: macro bipolar.
Technical Parameters of mono of diathermy:
Two working modes: bipolar coag, bipolar cut
Power: 220V±22V(110V±11V) 50Hz±1Hz
Working frequency: 1024KHz
1) bipolar coag: 0-120W(load 100Ω)
2) bipolar cut: 0-120W(load 200Ω)
Configuration Sheet of cuagulation:
None sticky bipolar Forceps and cable 1set
The function of bipolar cut and bipolar cut pencil, pen type bipolar coagulation.
Welcome to contact us for more information of MED-ESU-2000B diathermy cuagulation