Isoelectric Focusing Electrophoresis Cell
Model: MED-L- DYCP-37B
1) You may adopt the wet method or semi-dry method in the electrophoresis experiment;
2) It has the cooling device of aluminium alloy that can eliminate heat evenly;
3) It has the leveling feet to keep the cell horizontally;
4) This model outfits the special bottle for pouring the liquid which makes the gel casting easily;
5) Both upper lid and cooling plate are all have the accurate scaleplate;
6) PH gradient value keeps steadily, and the focusing result is good;
7) The tank body is made of the high transparent, insulative synthetic glass, and no leakage.
8) Electrodes are made by pure platinum (the purity quotient of the noble metal≥99.95%)which have the features of corrosion resistance of electroanalysis and withstand high temperature.
Agarose gel plate dimension (L X W): 200 × 240 (mm);
Isoelectric focusing gel plate dimension (L X W): 140 x 190 mm, 60 x 190 mm;
Thickness: 0.4 (mm) and 1.0 (mm);
Buffer volume: about 750ml;
Size (L X W X H): 305×290×100 (mm);
Weight: about 3.5 kg.
It is used for Iso-electric Focusing (IEF) electrophoresis, and all horizontal electrophoresis experiments, it is simple and easy to use, and suitable for teaching and scientific research.
Suitable Electrophoresis Power Supply: DYY-10C, DYY-12, DYY-12C