Intermediate Frequency Therapeutic Apparatus
Information of Therapeutic Apparatus:
PT-XYZP-IB Computer Intermediate Frequency Therapeutic apparatus is developed on the basis of intermediate frequency electrical stimulation theory for places like hospital and home.
This device stores 35 common prescriptions at the computer inside it. In every treatment prescription, the treatment wave form and frequency parameters are frequently changed to let the patient personally feel such massage movements as naprapathy, press, knock, poke, stir, rolling, and vibration, causing the muscle to do in 20 min more than a thousand times of various fast contraction, slow contraction, clonus contraction, ankylosing contraction, the effect of which is obviously better than intermediate frequency or low frequency electrotherapy of simple parameter.
The electrode plates of this device have diathemanous function, so it can achieve the effect of hot compress in the process of treatment.
II. Main technological parameters of the product
1. Normal working conditions
| Atmosphere pressure||70Kpa~406Kpa|
2. Working frequency
The working frequency of the therapeutic apparatus is 2KHz~6KHz, and its error is ±10%.
3. Output current
3. 1 The output current is continuously adjustable within 0~99mA.
3. 2 The stability of the output current is not more than ±5%.
4. Modulation frequency range
The modulation frequency range of the therapeutic apparatus is not narrower than 0~150Hz.
5. Diathermanous operating frequency
The diathermanous operating frequency is 2Hz, and its permitted error is ±10%.
6. The surface temperature of the electrode plate
When the diathermanous function is in use, the surface temperature of the electrode plate is within 38ºC~50ºC(below 23ºC±2ºC).
7. Output wave form
Output wave form: Sine wave, square wave, triangle wave, index wave, the peak wave, the sawtooth wave, continuous wave, condensation wave, monophase fixe.
8. Timing requirements
8. 1 The timing is 20 min and its error is not more than 1 min.
8. 2 Normally, at the end of treatment, the therapeutic apparatus will stop outputting by itself and give a prompting sound.
9. Input power: 44VA±10%.
10. Output channel: single channel, intermediate frequency, diathermanous output;
11. Safety type: class II, type BF.
12. Fuse: 2A,Φ5×20.
13. Storage environmental conditions: the packaged therapeutic apparatus shall be stored in an airy room with a temperature of -40ºC~55ºC, a relative humidity less than 93%, and having no corrosive gas.
III. Electrical plate
The electric plate is made from conductive silicone rubber, including electrode plates heatable or not in the shape of rectangle or circle. According to different treatment position, the doctor can choose an electric plate of appropriate type, shape, and size.
Whether you are using electrode plates, remember to disinfect it with disinfectant (such as 0.1 % Bromogeramine liquid), and contact it with skin before it becomes dry or spread a piece of one-time cotton paper (one-time wet disinfection tissue paper), having been soaked in warm water, between the skin and the electrode plate.
In the process of treatment, in order to make the electrode contact well with skin, it is necessary to fix the plate with bondage or triangular towel, or put a sand bag on the electrode plate to press it down on skin.
The electrode must use matching output line. Insert one end of the output line into the hole of electrode plate.
Welcome to contact us for further information about Therapy Machine.