Medical Infrared Massage Physiotherapy bed, Electrique Massage Table
Far Infrared Massage Bed
Overall dimensions: 2100×750×450mm.
Net weight: ≤66.
Technological parameters of the Physiotherapy Bed:
1. Distance of motor-driven device: ≥800mm.
2. Rolling massage scope (L×W): ≥1600mm×380mm.
3. Rolling massage period: 40s±5s.
Rolling massage timing of the Physiotherapy Bed:
1. Timing scope: 1~60min (Adjustable). Timing step: 1min.
2. Timing error: ±5%.
Vibratory Massage of the Physiotherapy Bed:
1. Vibratory Massage Scope (L×W): ≥800mm×200mm.
2. Vibration load: the bed will not stop vibrating when being evenly loaded 135Kg.
3. Vibration frequency: 50Hz±3Hz.
Thermal therapy of the Physiotherapy Bed:
1. Range of temperature control: 30ºC~48ºC.
2. Temperature control error: -5ºC~+8ºC.
3. Heating-up time: it needs less than 20 min to reach 23ºC~35ºC.
4. Temperature homogeneity: the temperature homogeneity is less than 6ºC in the range of 1600mm×380mm.
5. Overtemperature alarm: when the central point of the bed reaches 48ºC±3ºC, the machine shall cut off the powers of heating device and massage and stop working. An alarm will be given in 1~20s.
6. Total noise of the device shall be no more than 65dB (A).
The apparatus treats and slows pains of neck, shoulder, waist and legs
caused by spinal degeneration through the integrated effects of far
infrared thermal therapy, magnet therapy, and massage stimulation on
important acupoints of the body (especially of the back and the two sides of spine)via soft idler wheel and vibration tube. By adjusting meridian system through governor meridian and bladder meridian, it can bring optimum adjustment of over function (including a series of visceral functional diseases) of human body into play.
Technological advantages of the Physiotherapy Bed:
1. It has separate far-infrared massage function.
2. It can carry out systematic massage or partial massage (e. g. upper body, neck, waist, and lower body).
3. It has vibration massage function.
4. It has far infrared thermal therapy function.
5. Its enclosure is made up of glass fiber reinforced plastics.
Indications of the Physiotherapy Bed:
1. Prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc, hyperosteogeny, cervical vertebra disease.
2. Stubborn pains of shoulder, waist, and leg, sciatica.
3. Acute or chronic lumbar muscle strain, lumbar degenerative diseases.
4. Waist, back, leg muscles and soft tissue sprain and bruise.
5. Fatigue syndrome from strenuous work.
6. It can improve sleeping and get rid of or guard against weariness.
7. It can dredge the whole body's meridian and help to prolong life.
8. It promotes recovery of sequelae of apoplexy.
Welcome to contact us for the Physiotherapy Bed.