High Class Ambulance Ventilator Equipment CE Certified
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: MED-V-2200
- Kind: Gynaecology
- Ambulance Ventilator: Ventilation Mode:A/C, Simv, A/C Sigh, CPAP
- Ambulance Equipment: Total Respiratory Rate:0bpm~120bpm
- Medical Ventilator: E-Peep:5-35 CMH
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Type: Ventilator
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Ventilator: Oxygen Concentration:45%~100%
- Ambulance Ventilator CE Certified: I/E:1: 9.9~9.9: 1
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
High Class Rescue Emergency Ventilator
Features of the Ambulance Ventilator:
1. Reliable function, reasonable interface design, simple to us.
2. IPX4 waterproof, good sealing effect.
3. Six surface protection, groove design of the front panel to prevent mis-touching.
4. Power line snap design to prevent the line off when charging.
5. Good sealing effect for both inside and outside airway.
6. Stable and reliable alarm system.
7. Vent valve and semi-closed valve design to control the airway pressure reasonable.
8. Integrated design: multifarious installation methods and carrying types, can meet fast changing demand of first-aid.
Technical parameters of the Ambulance Ventilator:
A/C, SIMV, A/C SIGH, CPAP
Max. Minute ventilation volume: ≥18L
Oxygen concentration: 45%~100%
Pmax: 5~-40 cmH20(with PEEP), 20~75 cmH20(without PEEP)
Total respiratory rate: 0bpm~120bpm
I:E: 1: 9.9~9.9: 1
E-PEEP: 5-35 cmH
Monitoring Parameters of the Ambulance Ventilator:
Tidal volume, Minute ventilation volume, Ventilation frequency, Oxygen concentration, Peak pressure, I:E, Waveform,
Spontaneous frequency, Oxygen concentration, Patient airway pressure, Peep.
Alarm: Apnea, Tidal volume, Low airway pressure, High irway pressure
IPX4 360° waterproof, adopt fully sealed design, both external socket and seam adopt sealing strip to effectively prevent
rainwater, liquid into the device. Suitable for emergency transport in complex environment.
Welcome to contact us for the Ambulance Ventilator.