Mct-Kc-003 Central Venous Puncture and Catheterization Model
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: MCT-KC-003
- Transport Package: Standard Packing for Export
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Specification: CE, ISO
Central Venous Puncture and Catheterization Model
1. Precise anatomtic structure: suprasternal notch, clavicle, right cervical ribs, sternocleidomastoid and etc.
2. Lifelike vessel structure: internal jugular vein, external jugular vein, subclavical vein and brachiocephalic vein.
3. The puncture of internal jugular vein and Subclavical vein and heart catheterization can be practiced.
4. The skin and veins can be replaced and students will feel an apparent ″pop″ when the needle has been thrusted into the vein.
PACKAGE SIZE: 54*28.5*51cm
1. The model is a simulative adult torso with right arm. There are apparent anatomical marks: clavicle, suprasternal notch, sternocleidomastoid muscle, pectoralis major muscle, ribs and deltoid muscle.
2. Lifelike veins: superior vena cava, internal jugular vein, subclavical vein,cephalic vein, basilic vein and median cubital vein, etc.
3. With apparent anatomical marks, the model can be used to practice the punctureof internal jugular vein, subclavical vein, cephalic vein and heart catheterization.
4. The skin and veins can be replaced. Students will feel an apparent "pop" when puncture needle has been thrusted into the veins.
Please Send inquiry to us for the Central Venous Puncture and Catheterization Model