Med-R-Xyhj-3 Model Ankle Joint Training Device
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing for Export|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, cash|
- Model NO.: MED-R-XYHJ-3
- Portable: Portable
- The Height Adjustment Range of Chest Bon: 500mm
- Rated Load Quality of The Correct Board: 135kg
- Ankle Joint Training Device: Weight 4.0kg
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Type: Model Ankle Joint Training Device
- The Height Adjustment Range Handrail: 500mm
- The Height Adjustment Range of Knee Bond: 500mm
- Ankle Joint Correct Board: 37*31*20cm
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
1. 1 Main Purpose and Applicable Range
The product is made up of vertical back cushion and ankle joint correcting panel. This training device is for patients to make use of their own weight to correct or prevent foot prolapse, strephenopodia, strephexopodia and other deformities.
1. 2 Executive Product Standard: enterprise standard.
2. basic parameters
2. 1 Basic parameters
2. 2External dimensions (length×width×height)
Ankle joint correct board: 37×31×20cm
2. 3 Basic parameters
1) The intersection angle of the stand back cushion and the wall can be adjusted within the range of 0°~25°.
2) The height adjustment range handrail: 500mm
3) The height adjustment range of chest bondage: 500mm
4) The height adjustment range of knee bondage: 500mm
5) The adjustment range of correct angle: four gears, i. e. 15°, 25°, 30°, 35°.
6) Rated load quality of the correct board: 135kg.
3. How to use
3. 1 Fix the vertical back cushion to the wall, and adjust its angle according to the patient's condition and the need of training. You can loosen the adjustment screw on angle adjustment support 10, and pull the handrail outward or push it inward with hand until it reaches the angle needed in training and then lock the bolt.
3. 2 Loosen the chest bondage and the leg bondage and let the patient stand against the vertical back cushion with the help of physical therapist or nursing personnel.
3. 3 Adjust the height of the handrail appropriately according to the patient's height by loosening the adjustment screw of the two handrails, and moving them horizontally upward or downward until they are suitable and then lock the screw.
3. 4 To adjust the angle of ankle joint correcting board, you can lift the antiskid pedal 14, put up the angle adjustment support. The angle has four gears and you can adjust it to an appropriate angle in line with the movable condition of the patient's ankle joint and the need of training.
3. 5 The physical therapist shall let the patient step on the correcting board, tie up the chest well, tie the leg bondages in a proper degree of tightness, and take training to maintain fixed position of ankle joint.
3. 6 The angles of vertical back cushion and correct board can be adjusted along with the progress of training to increase intensity.
3. 7 At the end of correction training, the physical therapist loosens the leg and chest bondages, and the nursing personnel helps the trainee leave the vertical back cushion.
3. 8 The service life of the device is 10 years (not including quick-wear parts).
4. Matters need attention
4. 1 The physical therapist shall read the user manual carefully to get familiar with the properties, requirements, and operating methods of the training device and carry out no-load operation inspection to the device before using it. Only use this device when you have checked that it is complete and normal.
4. 2 The ankle joint correction exercise shall be taken with the guidance of physical therapist and the help of nursing personnel.
4. 3 The ankle joint correction exercise shall go ahead gradually, following the principle of "Step by Step".