Med-S-GS-350 Hot Glass Bead Sterilizers
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MED-S-GS-350
- Type: Pressure Steam Sterilization Equipments
- Electric Tension: 220V
- Ultra High Temperature Alarm: Ultra High Temperature Alarm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Place of Origin: Guangdguangdong, China (Mainland)
- Hot Glass Bead Sterilizers 2: Prepare Time 15 to 20 Minutes
- Specification: ISO
- Theory: Autoclave
- Certification: ISO13485
- LCD Display: Without LCD Display
- Sterilization Information Recording and Printing: Sterilization Information Recording and Printing
- Hot Glass Bead Sterilizers: Product Type Autoclave Steam Sterilizer
- Hot Glass Bead Sterilizers 1: Operating Temperature 240 C to 270 C.
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Well Diameter: 4cm
This sterilizer provides a safe, effective and convenient method for sterilizing your surgical instruments prior to surgery or tissue culture. Without using potentially dangerous gases, flames or chemicals, you can ensure that your instruments will be free of pathogens and microbial contaminants.
The beads take 15-20 minutes to reach 240°C to 270°C (464°F to 518°F), and then the sterilizer is ready for use. The temperature is thermostatically maintained, and the unit can be left on all day. Instruments require approximately 20 seconds of contact with the beads for complete sterilization. The sterilizer is safe to use even in laminar flow hoods. Instruments not included.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOT BEAD STERILIZER
Fill sterilizer well with glass beads provided to within 3 mm below rim.
Insert electrical plug into wall socket. DO NOT cover well with lid. Switch unit on. It will take 15 to 20 minutes to reach operating temperature of approximately 240 C to 270 C.
Carefully insert the working part of clean surgical instrument into well after unit has reached operating temperature and leave for 10 to 20 seconds. Do not leave longer as instruments become too hot to handle. Sterilization is on contact with glass beads, so tubes (cannulae) cannot be sterilized effectively.
Unit can be left in the "ON" position all day and is safe for use in laminar flow cabinets.
Only when unit is switched off and cool, cover with lid to reduce dust accumulation. Do not cover with lid when unit is hot. Should unit overheat and trip safety switch, let it cool off completely, then turn it over and push in red button visible inside the unit as viewed through one of the cooling holes.
The glass beads should be cleaned routinely and replaced in a dry state.