Med-Du-S2 Sonoscape S2 Ultrasound, High-Performance Color System Sonoscape S2
|FOB Price:||US $1-9,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-9,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Set/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing for Export|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: Med-DU-S2
- Scanning Modes: B /2b/4b/M/ Steer M (Optional)/Color/Dpi/Pw/ Cw (O
- Imaging: 2D, Freehand 3D(Optional) and 4D Imaging (Optional
- Main Technologies: Spatial Compound Imaging, Panoramic Imaging, Anato
- Built-in Battery: 1 Hour Support
- Configuration: Dicom 3.0, LAN Port, VGA Port, Support Flash Disk
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Display: 15 Inch High Definition LCD Monitor
- Multiple Transducers: Convex, Linear, Transvaginal, Transrectal, Micro-C
- Memory: Freehand 320g Hard Drive
- Transducer Sockets: 2
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Origin: Guangzhou China
Portable design, be ready at anytime and anywhere
• 15-inch high resolution LCD monitor with wide-view angle
• Standard PC keyboard, easy input
• Two probe sockets with probe holder, better protection for probes
• Rechargeable lithium battery, 1 hour scanning without power supply
• Abundant peripherals: DICOM3.0, VGA, video out, USB, S-Video, Footswitch etc.
Complete working modes, outstanding 2D performance, sensitive blood flow imaging, 4D image technology, endows S2 with the best package of functions in its class!
Complete working modes:
• B Mode, Dual B, 4B
• M Mode, Steer M,
• Color Mode, DPI Mode
• PW Mode, CW Mode (optional)
Advanced Imaging Technology
• μ-Scan Speckle Reduction (optional)
• Compound Imaging (optional)
• Panoramic Imaging (optional)
• Trapezoid Imaging (optional)
• 4D imaging (optional)
Broad range of clinical application
• General Practice: Abdominal, OB, GYN, Vascular, Urology, Small Parts
• Post-measurement and calculations software packages
• Professional report for different exams
Convex, Linear, Transvaginal, Transrectal, Intraoperative, Phased array, Micro-convex, Volume 4D
Upgraded workflow, smart data management, a more user-friendly and productive Color Doppler system!
• Intuitive user interface: Clear system layout designed for convenient workflow, Menu-driven interface
• Define your own work-style: Fully customized work settings for data table/graph, function keys, icons, formulas, measurement, report layout…totally based on your own work style and habit!
• Clip-board function: Easy image review during scanning
• Smart patient data management: Easy access to patient image and data storage, retrieve, review and report.
• Value-added DICOM functions: Save, Storage Commitment, MPPS, Print, Worklist; providing more advanced file management solutions;
• Various data solutions: built-in 320G hard drive, DICOM 3.0 LAN port, VGA port, support Flash disk, External hard drive, external DVD drive, video printer, USB laser/jet printer and so on.
• M-tuning: Intelligent one key image optimization
The ultrasonic examination of liver is a relatively high informative method. The doctor evaluates the dimensions of the liver, its structure and homogeneity, local disturbances as well as the blood flow condition. The ultrasonic examination allows to detect both diffusive changes in the liver (liver steatosis, chronic active liver disease, cirrhosis) and local (fluid formalities and tumor mass).
♦ The gall bladder and bile passages
Besides the liver itself, the state of gall bladder and bile passages is also examined: their dimensions, the thickness of the paries, patency, the presence of concrements, the state of the connective tissue.
In most cases the ultrasonic examination allows to detect the concrements in the gall.
♦ Pancreatic gland
During the examination of the pancreatic gland the doctors can evaluate its dimensions, form, boundaries, homogeneity of parenchyma, the presence of formalities.
♦ Kidney and atrabiliary capsules, retroperitoneal space
During the examination of the kidney the doctors evaluate their number, arrangement, dimensions, form, boundaries, structure of parenchyma and pelvicalyceal system. The ultrasonic examination allows to detect the anomalies of the kidney, the presence of concrements, fluid formalities and tumor mass as well as changes resulting from inveterate and pathological lancinating processes in kidney. The ultrasonic examination can be used for detection of the indication of intestinal obstruction and indirect indication of adhesive process. With the help of ultrasonic examination the doctor can detect the presence of free liquid in the abdominal cavity (if it is in a great number) that can play an important role in the treatment policy of a number of therapeutic and surgical disorders and injuries.
♦ Thyroid gland
The ultrasonic examination is the crucial in the examination of the thyroid gland because it allows to detect the presence of ganglions, hydatids, the changes in the dimensions and structure.
♦ Cardiology, cardiosurgery
Echocardiography is the ultrasonic diagnostics of the heart diseases. This examination evaluates the dimensions of the heart and its particular structures (ventricle of the heart, auricle, ventricular septum,
thickness of ventricular myocardium, auricle etc.) the presence and the volume of fluid in the pericard - "pericardial sac", the state of the valves. With the help of special calculations and sizing echocardiology allows to detect the heart mass, contractility of the heart - ejection fraction, etc. There are special guides that help to observe during the operation the state of the mitral valve situated between the ventricle and auricle.
♦ Tocology, gynecology, prenatal diagnostics
The ultrasonic examination is used for examination of the internal female genital neoplasms, the state of the gravid uterus, anatomy and monitoring of the Embryo-fetal development. This effect is widely used in the tocology because the sound from the venter can be easily registered. At early stages of pregnancy the sound gets through the bladder. When the venter is filled with the fluid it starts to conduct the sound. The position of the placenta is detected by the sounds of blood getting through it, and within 9-10 weeks from the moment of the fetation the doctor can listen to the beating of its heart. The number of foetuses and the death of the foetus can be detected with the help of ultrasound examination
♦ Muscle and skeletal examinations
The ultrasonic examination is used to detect traumatic injuries and inflammatory disease of joints (shoulder, knee, etc.), muscles, bands, meniscus, chorda, arthrosis.
Welcome to our Med-DU-S2 S2 High-performance Color System sonoscape S2 Ultrasound.