Emergency Escape Breathing Device Breathe Support System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: MED-V-300JII-A
- Kind: Gynaecology
- Breathing: Frequency:10~150 Breaths/Min
- Emergency Escape Breathing Device: Driving Pressure:0~0.15MPa
- Emergency Lung Ventilator: CPAP:0.1~0.8kpa
- High Frequency Emergency Ventilator: Tidal Volume:≥400 Ml/Time
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Type: Ventilator
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Breathe Support System: I/E Ratio:1:1~1:3 and Inverse Ratio
- Lung Ventillator Machine China: Suction Negative Pressure:-0.07~0MPa
- Breathing Device: Constant Volume Ventilation:T=10min, I/E=1:1.5
- Ventilators for Hospital: Storage Battery:4ah, 12V. Can Be Charge Repeatedly
- Specification: CE, ISO
High Frequency Emergency Ventilator (with Air Compressor)
It is widely used for clinical salvaging and revival, also is a professional device
used for respiration salvaging on emergency ambulance.
A. An opening system is designed to avoid leakage of airway, When ventilating,
the intubation may have no casing bag. Little tube may be used for ventilation
when resistance of expiration is small, so that mucosa won't be hurt easily.
B. Airway is open during ventilation, suction and ventilation can be done synchronously,
so good effectiveness of oxygen combination can be shown without inspiration and
C. Lower airway pressure is good to increase blood discharge and decrease cerebra pressure.
D. Suction device, its driving negative pressure is adjustable.
E. Storage battery can be used continuously for four hours after being charged.
F. The system disposes completely with laryngoscope, inlet intubation, catheter of tracheotomy, nasal prongs tube,
and air tube etc.
Frequency: 10~150 breaths/min
I/E ratio: 1:1~1:3 and inverse ratio
Driving Pressure : 0~0.15MPa
Suction negative pressure: -0.07~0MPa
Constant volume ventilation: T=10min, I/E=1:1.5
Adults: f(100):f(20)=7:3 (normal frequency)
Tidal volume≥400 ml/time
Driving pressure=0.06 MPa
Children: f(100):f(20)=7:3 (high frequency)
Tidal volume≥300 ml/time
Driving pressure=0.04 MPa
Storage battery: 4Ah, 12V .Can be charge repeatedly. Panel
SIGH: 6 breaths/min,
Alarm: Alarm with light and sound when power failure or no gas, alarm lasting 6 seconds
Maximum Oxygen Concentration: 85%
Ventilation Modes: HFJV (High Frequency Jet Ventilation); CPAP (Continuous positive airway
pressure), Constant volume ventilation; HFJV+SIGH.
Welcome to contact us for the Breathe Support System.