Lumbar Traction Device, Lumbar Traction Table, Lumbar Traction Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||209*60*62~99cm W: 101kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MED-R-XY-74
- Type: Lumbar Spinal Cord Treatment Table
- Lumbar Traction Machine: MOQ:1
- Lumbar Traction Device: Overall Dimensions:209*60*62~99cm
- Lumbar Traction: Power Supply:AC 220 50/60Hz DC 24V
- Medical Equipment: Load Capacity:200kg
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Lumbar Traction Table: Package:Carton Box
- Lumbar Spinal Cord Treatment Table: Weight:101kg
- Medical Bed: Power:150W
- Physical Therapy Equipment: Lifting Distance:330mm
- Specification: CE, ISO
Lumbar Spinal Cord Treatment Table
User Manual of the lumbar traction machine:
I. Work Conditions
1. This table shall be used under temp 10ºC60ºC, humidity: 30%60%.
2. When the head section is level, the table shall be at least 50cm away from walls on four sides.
3. Before using this table, please make sure all package materials having been taken away.
II. How to use
1. Press the up/down key on the handle switch or foot switch to adjust the height of the table, to make it appropriate for treatment.
2. You can adjust the angle of head section by moving the handle of gas spring near it.
3. Move the gas spring handle at head section, and you can adjust the height of back section with respect to waist section by hand. After adjustment, loose the handle and the waist section will be fixed.
4. Press the handle switch at waist section to adjust the angle of waist against lower limbs. Loose the handle to fix the waist section.
5. Move gas spring on one of the lower limbs to adjust the position of lower limb section. Loose the spring to fix the lower limb. The other lower limb section can be adjusted similarly.
1. Regularly clean the bed surface with clear water and neutral detergent. Keep the table surface clean.
2. Regularly add lubricating oil to movement parts (twice or three times a week).
3. Check the wear condition of pin once a week. Change a new one if it is worn out.
III. Matters need attention
1. Do not put things of over 60ºC on table surface, unless thermal insulation material has been used to protect table surface.
2. Do not put anything on table when moving it.
3. The table can bear 160kg at most. Do not let the table lift patient when he is overweight, otherwise the device may be damaged and the patient may be endangered.
4. The head section can only bear the weight of head, therefore, do not stand or sit on that section, for fear of danger.
5. Before adjusting a section, please make sure there is no object between two sections.
6. When the battery lacks electricity, please charge it in time, otherwise it may be out of service.
IV. Technical parameters
Power supply: AC 220 50/60Hz
Load capacity: 200kg
Lifting distance: 330mm
Cervical vertebra angle range: -60~60°continuously adjustable
Lifting angle of lower limb table surface: -60~60°continuously adjustable
Lower limb swing angle: ±10°
Application: The lower table surface of the treatment table can move towards four direction to make patient's lumbosacral vertebra do maximum flection and traction, it is an effective method to treat lumbar disease.
1. One year warranty, starting from delivery.
2. Under the following conditions, we don't provide warranty.
Damage caused by wrong operation
Parts not included in this product
Changes in structure
Damaged by patients
3. If damaged in course of transportation, please confirm with the transport company within two days
VI. Transport and storage
1. Transport: put shaped foamed plastic between the device and packing box. Shock, violent vibration or damp are forbade in course of transport.
2. Storage: the device, in good package, shall be put in clean room with good ventilation and no corrosive gas.
VII. Packing list
One Warranty card
One quality certificate
One packing list
One user manual
Welcome to contact us for the lumbar traction machine.