Ophthalmic Handheld Slit Lamp Microscope, Portable Silt Lamp
|FOB Price:||US $250-300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $250-300/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: MED-S150MW
- Type: Applanation Tonometer
- Portable Slit Lamp: Magnification 5×
- Portable Slit Lamp 2: Slit Width 0.5mm
- Power Supply: Two AA Batteries
- Battery Life: More Than 3 Hours(Two AA Alkaline Batteries)
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Specification: CE
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Portable Slit Lamp 1: Slit Length 5mm-11mm
- Working Distance: 12-32mm
- Light Source: 3V/1W Lamp
- Net Weight: 120g
- Transport Package: Standard Packing for Export
- Origin: Guangzhou China
Range of slit length: 5mm~11mm
Minimum slit width: ≤0.5mm
Working distance: 12~32mm
Power supply: AA batteries x 2
Illumination: LED bulb ( 3V/1W )
Battery life: More than 3h (AA alkaline butteries x 2)
Net weight: 120g(without batteries)
1. Press the Power Switch to turn the slit lamp on/off.
2. Pull the Lamp Head back and forth to adjust the width and the length of the slit, as well as the intensity of the light.
3. Hold the slit lamp forward or backward to a comfortable position for getting a sharp and clear slit
image on patient's eye.
The working distance of slit lamp (distance between slit lamp lens and patient's eyeball) is 12mm to 32mm.
Please make sure the polarity of the battery in the correct position when changing the batteries, shown as below: Batteries: 2 X AA batteries
Note: 1. put the negative level of batteries heading to slit lamp power switch.
2. Avoid to mixing used batteries with new ones. Please dispose of waste batteries in accordance with local laws.
Replacing lamp bulb
Caution: Attempt to change the lamp bulb may cause the damage to the slit lamp. Please turn to your service center, when it is necessary to replace the lamp bulb.
Cleaning and maintenance
Keep the slit lamp dry and clean
The magnifier and the lens are made of the optical glass.
Clean them with the professional lens cleaner or moist soft cloth.
Please provide us with the following information, when contacting us for the service regarding portable slit lamp: Serial number, date of purchase, problem, etc.