High Quality Adjustable Sand Grinding Plate and Accessories
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||104*84*83cm W: 60kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: MED-R-XY-33
- Type: Adjustable Sand Grinding Plate and Accessories
- Adjustable Sand Grinding Plate and Acces: Sand Ground Glass Area (mm) 970*770
- Annex Varieties and Number: 3 Varieties; 1 Piece Each Variety
- Size: 104*84*83cm
- Trademark: Med Equipment
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Sand Ground Glass Thickness (mm): 8
- Rehabilitation Equipment: Package Carton Box
- Physiotherapy: Weight 60kg
- Specification: CE, ISO
Information of Physiotherapy:
1. 1 Main application and applicability
This product goes for upper limb muscle coordination ability and joint mobility operation training.
1. 2 Executive Product Standard: enterprise standard.
2. basic parameters
|Sand Ground Glass Area (mm)||970×770|
|Sand Ground Glass Thickness (mm)||8|
|Sand Grinding Plate Angle Adjustment Range||0~50°|
|Annex varieties and number||3 varieties; 1 piece each variety|
3. How to use
3. 1 Adjust the angle of Sand Grinding Plate appropriately according to the needs of patient; the angle can be adjusted within the range of 0~50° and fasten it firmly after adjusting.
3. 2 Turn the angle adjusting hand shank downward to make it become vertical with the desktop. Pull up or press down the desktop to adjust one side to the angle needed by training. It can be locked by rotating the hand shank in reverse to the original position.
3. 3 Move the accessory on sand grinding plate with hand.
3. 4 The patient can sit on chair or stand by the table in the process of training.
4. 1 Before using the sand grinding plate, please read this user manual carefully to become familiar with the product's properties, requirements and operation methods; and conduct no-load operation inspection and only use it when it is confirmed that the product is normal.
4. 2 The patient shall take ordered training with the help of the physical therapist and the nursing staff. Please abide by the principle of "Step by Step", and increase the training intensity according to the patient's particular case.
4. 3 It is prohibited to knock the sand grinding plate glass with accessory or other implements in case of damaging the product and hurting people.
4. 4 Adjust the angle of sand grinding plate gently, never pile up weight on the plate.
4. 5 When the angle of sand grinding plate is above 30° in adjusting, please put the unused accessories somewhere else.
4. 6 At the end of training, adjust the sand grinding plate to the level condition.
5. Service life
The service life of the product is 10 years (quick-wear parts are exceptional).
Welcome to contact us for more information about Rehabilitation Equipment.