Med-PT-Xy-Srf-I Hot Wet Compress Device
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets / Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing for Export|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: Med-PT-XY-SRF-I
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Rated Input Power: 1500W
- Weight of Hydrocollator Heating Device: 110kg
- Work Mode: Automatic Mode; Manual Mode
- Origin: Guangzhou China
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Work Frequency: 50Hz
- Volume of Water Tank: 70L
- Power Supply: a.C220V±10%; 50Hz±2%
- Trademark: Med Equipment
Hot Wet Compress Device
1. Product structure and components: Host and hot wet compress bag.
2. Product application range: Treatment in advance of physical therapy and manual therapy for soft tissue sprain and injury recovery, limb fibrous tissue inflammation, periarthritis of shoulder, chronic arthritis, joint fiber stiffness, sciatica etc.
Hot wet compress device heats up hot wet compress bag containing natural minerals by putting it into water. This device acts the heat and steam radiating from the hot wet compress bag having been immersed in hot water on the treatment site to effectively relieve chronic pains by moisturizing and deep heat treatment.
Dampness-heat can cause partial vessels to expand, and increase blood flow volume, enhance supersession, improve nutrition, promote the absorption of effusion by increasing capillary permeability, eliminate partial swelling, decrease the excitability of sensation nerves, increase the patient's threshold of pain and release pains, and it can also release muscle spasms, soften cicatrix.
1. Rated voltage: 220V.
2. Work frequency: 50Hz.
3. Rated input power: 1500W.
4. Volume of water tank: 70L.
5. Weight of hydrocollator heating device( with hot packs): 110Kg.
6. Temperature range: 0~99°C, adjustable.
7. Stop heating temp range: 98°C-100°C.
8. Heating time: it needs 180 min to heat up from 25°C to 70°C.
9. Cooling time: it needs 180 min to cool down from 70°Cto 25°C.
10. Related size of hydrocollator heating device
External dimensions of constant temp chest: 41cm (W) ×65cm (L) ×89cm (H) ±3cm
Dimensions of inner box of the constant temp chest: 31cm (W) ×51cm (L) ×45cm (H) ±3cm.
11. Normal working conditions
Environment temp: -18°C~60°C.
Relative humidity: 10%~100%
Atmospheric pressure: 50kpa~160kpa
Power supply: a.c220V±10%; 50Hz±2%
Treatment in advance of physical therapy and manual therapy for soft tissue sprain and injury recovery, limb fibrous tissue inflammation, periarthritis of shoulder, chronic arthritis, joint fiber stiffness, sciatica etc.
Characteristics of the device:
Constant temperature control; you can choose an ideal clinical temperature between room temperature and 99ºC for the most effective treatment effect.
Safety device: double over-temperature protection and lower water level alarm to stop heating, avoid dry burning.
It saves electricity and avoids loss of heat by using fiberglass insulation.
Its high quality stainless steel not only makes it easy to use and maintain, but helps to keep the bag temperature constant.
You can easily operate on the control panel by a gentle click. The real time temperature can be displayed.
With rubber trundle, it is durable and firm, and makes no noise when moved and runs steadily on ground.
Work mode: automatic mode; manual mode.
Automatic mode: with intelligent design, it can start in advance before work and auto power-off.
Manual mode: you can set by yourself.
Hot packs of PT-SF-I
|Item||Length and width(error ±10%)||Quantity|
|Standard hot packs||300mm×250mm||10 pcs|
|Oversize hot pack||610mm×250mm||1 pc|
|Neck and shoulder hot pack||570mm×170mm||1 pc|
|Hand hot pack||320mm×170mm||1 pc|